Community Support


This section provides information on a range of services, charities, groups and websites which are available outside the University.  To the left you will find sections which list medical services, as well as local and national organisations.

Below are the details of the emergency services and the local police:


Emergency Services

In an emergency, phone 999, and ask for the service you need (e.g. Fire, Police, Ambulance)


Leicestershire Police

For non-emergencies, phone 101 to speak to the Leicestershire Police service.